Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Making a House Management Binder - Follow Along

In my seemingly never-ending quest for some sort of organization, I have now been introduced to Home Management Binders. Have you ever heard of these things? It's like having your day, week and month planned and outlined.

There is a place for everything. Cooking, Cleaning, Shopping, Finances, Schedules.

While I REALLY like the idea of a Binder, I can't cough up $35 for a "ready made" one. So, today, my dear friends, I shall start to make my own! (Wish me luck...)

Today will consist of getting the basic ready, perhaps we could all do this together?



What I have assembled:
1 1/2 inch 3-ring binder
10 tabbed dividers
10 protective sleeves
5 colored pens (there are 5 in the family)
White Out/Liquid Paper
Pencil Case
4 folders



So...go out and gather your supplies.

Tomorrow I will link to specific printables (both free and paid for).
What's for Dinner?

Scrambled Eggs
Sausage
Fresh Fruit
Toast

2 comments:

Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home said...

Yea!! I've been meaning to make one of these for a while now. Following you from These Creative Juices Blog link party. Please stop by my blog when you can. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

Sharon@Keen Inspirations said...

Hi! I'm finally getting around to visiting everyone in the Circle of Bliss! Better late than never is usually my motto! :-)I have one of these in the works as well! I need to get mine finished up! I'm looking forward to reading your blog. I've signed on to follow!
Have a wonderful week!